Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Successful Bilateral Scarf Procedure

Hi, Dr. Weil,

I know you're busy, so I'll try to make this brief...

My name is Trip Swindell (Major Swindell), and you performed a bilateral scarf on me in 2001 (I was the patient with hypermobility, or "double-jointedness").

I live in Houston, now, and just yesterday, I had to choose a local podiatrist to extract a shard of glass from my foot. It just so happened that I was seen by Dr. Michael Mineo, who was amazed by your work and the range of post-surgical mobility I have. He told me that he's known you for many years, and his son is currently gaining internship experience as a volunteer in your office.
He went further to tell me that you are the top podiatry surgeon in the country... perhaps the world!

What a small world, huh?!

Thank you for everything you've done to make my life what it is today... I'm completely pain-free and more physically active than I've ever been.

Trip Swindell
Houston, TX

No comments: