Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Relieving Heel Pain with Orthotics and the Arizona Brace

Dear Dr. Bongiovanni: (or as known in my office "Dr. BonJovi")

I thought I would drop you an email to give you an update on my progress with my new orthotics and Arizona brace.

Honestly, I was a little apprehensive when I left your office with my new devices. They initially felt obtrusive and uncomfortable. Within an hour I felt very secure and comfortable in the Arizona brace and actually left it on all day. (as you suspected I went all out!)

I have worn it every day with the exception of the last two days because I was in Phoenix for a night and wore shorts and topsiders. Even being without it my left ankle and foot felt much better, better than they have in years. I still have slight heel pain but much less than before. I cannot tell you how liberating the feeling is. I have seen over three different Podiatrists and Orthopedic Surgeons and nobody was able to give me the level of relief that you and Dr. Weil have given me. I would just like to express my deepest gratitude to you. Your help is so greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your honesty and professionalism and more importantly, your talent! You should be very proud. You guys are awesome.

Sincerely,

Dr. James Kakos
one happy patient!!!:-)

1 comment:

Orthotics Cranberry said...

Thanks for spreading a good example on how to respond well on every circumstances governing such Heel Pain and the like.